Supreme Believers is a moving image artwork, presenting a dance piece performed in a CGI hurricane.
Figures struggle to make their way across a sparse, grassy landscape, seemingly battling the elements as they beat them back. Their bodies start to decompose, surrendering to the invisible physical forces, and they disappear into a cascade of particles.
Lifeforms, 180 Studios London exhibition:
Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul exhibition:
La Gaîté Lyrique, Paris exhibition:
Available for licensing, screenings and exhibitions
Edition of 6 with 2 artist proofs
- Lifeforms, 180 Studios, London, 2022
- Beyond Human, VR exhibition, Oculus Quest, 2020
- Fluid Bodies, Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul, 2018
- Super-Computer Romantics, La Gaîté Lyrique, Paris, 2011
- Airbus A380 Gallery, Air France, In Flight, 2011
Creative Director: Matt Pyke
Sound Designer: Simon Pyke
Animator: Chris Perry, Joe Street