Universal Everything ⁄ Artworks ⁄ 💨 Supreme Believers
Supreme Believers is a moving image artwork, presenting a dance piece performed in a CGI hurricane.
Figures struggle to make their way across a sparse, grassy landscape, seemingly battling the elements as they beat them back. Their bodies start to decompose, surrendering to the invisible physical forces, and they disappear into a cascade of particles.
The CGI dance video was first shown at La Gaîté Lyrique, Paris in 2011 and updated for our solo show Fluid Bodies at Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul for 2018.
Lifeforms, 180 Studios London exhibition:
Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul exhibition:
La Gaîté Lyrique, Paris exhibition:
Available for licensing, screenings and exhibitions
Edition of 6 with 2 artist proofs
- Lifeforms, 180 Studios, London, 2022
- Beyond Human, VR exhibition, Oculus Quest, 2020
- Fluid Bodies, Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul, 2018
- Super-Computer Romantics, La Gaîté Lyrique, Paris, 2011
- Airbus A380 Gallery, Air France, In Flight, 2011
Creative Director: Matt Pyke
Sound Designer: Simon Pyke
Animator: Chris Perry, Joe Street